April 14, 2013
Our Bulldog Band Bash Trophy and Advertisments Fundraiser is going on now. This fundraiser can give our students fair share accounts a great boost because 35% of your commercial sales will go to your fair share account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- All orders must be accompanied by one of the order forms (see Forms Section below) - Be sure to give 'Sponsors Receipt' to payee for their records.
- All money should be collected in advance (when the orders are placed).
- Checks should be made payable to: SRHS Band Boosters.
- Collection dates are Thursdays in August, Tuesdays and Thursdays in September when there is marching band practice. If practice is cancelled the collections will be cancelled as well.
- The collections will be held in the band room from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- This fundraiser ends and final payment is collected on September 8th.
- Please note that all trophys and Ads will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. There are 3 coveted pages in the program; inside front, inside back and back. If you know of someone who wants these pages please contact them immediately.
- Contact Tracy Ragin-Braswell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, 35% of your Bulldog Band Bash commercial Trophy and Advertisements Fundraiser sales will be applied to your fair share account.
Thank you for your participation in this fundraiser.
Back to Home Page